TRACK PHONE: 810-664-4772
Compliance with these Rules and Regulations are intended as a guide for Drag racing and are in NO WAY A GUARANTEE AGAINST INJURY OR DEATH.
Rules & Regulations
HELMETS REQUIRED FOR ALL RACING PARTICIPANTS
- ALL cars must have a lap seat belt. NO SHORTS DRIVER MUST WEAR LONG PANTS.
- (HELMETS Rentals available at the track for $5.)
- All vehicles running 13.99 or faster, or running slicks must have a drive shaft loop.
- All convertibles running 13.99 or faster must have a .6 roll bar and shoulder harness.
- All stick shift vehicles running 12.99 or faster, or running slicks must have a blow proof steel scatter shield.
- All vehicles running 11.50 in the1/4 or7.30 in the 1/8 mi. or faster must have a .6 roll bar and shoulder harness and a trans blanket. Driver must also be wearing a protective jacket.
- All vehicles running 9.99 or faster must be built to NHRA or IHRA specs. A neck collar and fire suit is also required on ALL DRIVERS RUNNING 9.99 OR FASTER IN THE 1/4 MILE OR 5.99 OR FASTER IN THE 1/8 MILE .ALL CARS RUNNING 8.99 IN THE 1/4 MILE OR 5.99 IN THE 1/8 MILE MUST HAVE A DIAPER ON MOTOR.
- Any STICK SHIFT car using NITROUS must have a blow proof scatter shield.
- Any car running nitrous, the driver must be wearing a fire retardant jacket.
Motorcycle, Quad and Snowmobiles:
- Must have helmets, face shields, leather jacket, leather gloves and ankle high leather shoes or boots ( NO TENNIS SHOES )and all machines must have chain guards.
- All drivers of motorcycles, quads, & snowmobiles running 11.99 in the 1/4 mi, or 7.49 in the 1/8 mile or faster must be wearing full leathers.
- Machines running 10.99 in the 1/4 mi. must be equipped with a tether.
- DRIVERS MUST KEEP FRONT WHEEL ON TRACK . NO LIFTING FRONT WHEEL OVER 8 INCHES.FRONT WHEEL MUST BE ON THE TRACK PAST 60FT. MARK
- NO PASSENGERS ALLOWED IN RACE VEHICLES
- No ATV's allowed riding in the pits
- No alcohol or illegal drugs allowed on the grounds
- MONEY BRACKET , 1/8 MILE RACE MUST RUN 8.99 OR FASTER.
- TROPHY BRACKETS ALL ET`S RUN
- Racing privileges may be suspended or driver may be disqualified for UNSPORTSMANLIKE LIKE CONDUCT, IMPROPER LANGUAGE OR ANY CONDITION CONSIDERED TO BE UNSAFE, UNFAIR, OR OUT OF ORDER BY A RACE OFFICIAL.
- CARS MAY BE DISQUALIFIED OR NOT ALLOWED TO RUN IF OFFICIAL DETECTS ANY LEAKAGE OR SPREADING ANY SUBSTANCES ON TRACK
- ANY CAR CROSSING CENTERLINE OR LEAVING TRACK SURFACE, OR EXCESSIVE BRAKING AT FINISH LINE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- COMPUTER DETERMINES WINNER. ( NOT PIT CREW. )
- NO CRACKED WINDSHEILDS.
- ALL CARS THAT BREAK ON TRACK MUST PULL OFF THE TRACK AND IN THE GRASS WHEN SAFE TO DO SO. (DON'T OIL DOWN THE ENTIRE TRACK ).
- NO GLASS BOTTLES OR CONTAINERS ALLOWED AT TRACK.
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
- 10 MPH. SPEED LIMIT IN ALL AREAS OF TRACK AND ON RETURN ROAD.
- MANAGEMENT MAKES ALL FINAL DECISIONS.
- PAY OUTS ARE TO BE PICKED UP IN TOP OF TIMING TOWER AFTER RACE. ALL MONEY MUST BE PICKED UP SAME DAY IT IS WON OR IT WILL BE FORFEITED.
- NITROUS OXIDE. If your bottle is in the drivers compartment or not on the opposite side of a firewall you are required to vent the bottle to the outside of the car.
- Alcohol usage by racers is not permitted while racing - underage drinking or drugging will be reported to authorities